Saturday, August 6, 2011

A few things I've sewn...

I haven't been "crafting" lately, but have gotten into sewing again!  I love it!
Here are a few pictures of what I have sewn.

I made this using the Leila and Ben Sweet Lil Dress pattern in sizes 6-10.  I made it a size 7, and it is a very generous size, so I'll be using a size 6 the next time I use this pattern.

The next thing I did was make a nightgown for my daughter, out of the same pattern as above, but out of a flat twin sheet.  I added some lace from a stash I got from my later grandmother.
This was a size 6 in width, but 7 in length, and I was much happier with the way it fit than the above dress.
The next thing I did was make a skirt.  I fell in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this apron from Sawdust and Paperscraps Christmas in July post.   

So, I used her tutorial and made it into a skirt.  The hardest part was the math!  LOL  Here is my skirt:


So, that's what I've ben up to lately!

thanks for visiting justjayma


2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! They all look great, and you're "model" is such a little cutie!

    You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete